Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my broadway singing article felicia ricci article free lesson article online critique article online singing lessons article online video critique article singing lessons article singing tips article video critique article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog


Hiya! If you're a singer, please check out the trailer (above) I made for my exciting new Online Video Critique service, which is really picking up some steam via my website. It's an amazing way for me to connect to singers across the world -- I love to hear and see you sing!

How It Works: All you have to do is film your video, fill out the form on my website, checkout with PayPal, and we're in business for a quick 1-3 business day turnaround, in which I send you a filmed video of me critiquing your performance and vocal technique (and whatever else you're working on). Check it out and let me know what you think!

Sign Up Today >>

On a related note, there's a prize in order. Those of you who were generous enough to take my nifty little singing survey this past week (see previous post to get up to speed) were automatically entered to win a free Online Video Critique. I received 78 responses and all your answers were incredible -- detailed, open, honest -- the works! Thank you for sharing your experiences with me. This will help me tremendously as I continue to hone my teaching style and offer more or more online resources for you guys.

I'm pleased to announce that the winner is.... Justin C.!

Look! I made some nifty #charts
Justin, I've sent you an email letting you know and also listing the next steps. I'm psyched to work with you! Wooooo!

As for any possible one-on-one phone chats to discuss your answers, those still might happen in the next several weeks, so look in your email inbox for a message from me. I'll email you all a thank-you note regardless, but will also set up chatting time via email when I'm ready to get the ball rolling.

I'm so thrilled to be part of such a cool community of singers, actors and theater-lovers. Everybody, let's do a virtual dance together. [Does virtual dance.]

See you soon!

Love,
Felicia







Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Singers, Sign Up For an Online Video Critique With Me (Fel)! (Video) - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-sing-singers-sign-up-for-online.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels