Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my contest article fear article free book article online voice lessons article singing article stage fright article survey article teach singing article vocal coach article voice lessons article voice teacher article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog

Here is my face, smiling at you, like, "Please take my survey lol!"

*Note: As of Friday, April 25, 2014, submission has been closed. Thank you to all who participated! The winner will be announced later today.*

Are you a singer? An aspiring singer? Do you belt it out in the shower?

If so, I'd love for you to help me out by taking a quick survey.

Is there a prize involved? Heck yes! One survey-taker will be randomly selected to receive a free online video critique from me! (What's a video critique? Learn more here >)

So what's the survey about?

In an ongoing effort to bring more beautiful, free, effortless, joy-filled singing into the world, I'm searching for ways to better serve my private and online voice students.

Lately, I've been very interested the concept of fear and what holds us back when we perform. 

Would you mind lending a few moments to offer your opinions? 

You can remain 100% anonymous.

Cool bonus: I'm also looking to phone interview some of you for further research.

If you're interested in potentially having a little one-on-one chat with yours truly, simply fill out the survey as truthfully as possible, leave your email at the bottom, and be sure to check "yes" when I ask you if you're open to speaking over the phone. 

If I feel you're a good candidate for an interview, I'll email you and we can schedule a time to speak.

Thank you, friends! I can't thank you enough for participating!

Love, Felicia







Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Take my survey & enter to win a critique and/or phone chat! - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-sing-take-my-survey-enter-to-win.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels