Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my how to perform article how to perform a song article how to sing article online singing lessons article online voice lessons article performance article performance critique article singing critique article singing lessons article voice lessons article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog

Because there is nothing more fun rewarding than judging you critiquing singers' technique and song performances, I am now offering online video critiques!*


Who I Am 

In case you missed it, I'm a singer, performer, voice teacher, encouraging mentor person who wants to help you achieve your singing goals!!

How It Works

1. You film yourself singing a song, upload it to YouTube, and let me know what you want to work on.

2. I send you a video back in 1-3 biz days, addressing your technique, song performance, interpretation -- whatever you want! In said video, I will most likely be wearing a funny hat.**

 3. We end feeling great about ourselves, and the life-affirming power of music.

 *I would never judge you! I am really nice. I swear! I'm also honest. But nice!
 **Okay, I probably won't be wearing a funny hat.

***UPDATE: I've streamlined the video critique process and all you have to do is visit my website and fill out the form here.***

Cool Package Deal Thing

Students who are currently taking my online belting course Belt Your Face Off! get a discount! New people of the world interested in enrolling Belt Your Face Off! and getting a video critique get a sweet package deal. Wooooo!

If you're confused about this, that's okay -- just fill out the form below and all will become clear! (I'll email you!)



Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Let me critique you! (Video) - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-sing-let-me-critique-you-video.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels