Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my belting course article elphaba article how to belt article how to sing article online belting course article online belting lessons article online singing course article online singing lessons article online voice lessons article resource article voice lessons article wicked article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog

If you happen to follow me on any of my social media channels, this week you've witnessed me going buckwild promoting a project I've just released into the internet-o-sphere called Belt Your Face Off!. And since I've surrendered all humility/restraint/self-awareness elsewhere, why not continue the tradition here? In the spirit of commerce, and America! And singing.

(Please forgive me. I know not what I do.) (Only kidding, I absolutely know what I do.) (But a girl's gotta eat!) ("Or she'll end up on the street!" says Nicole Kidman, in Moulin Rouge.)

HERE I GO. Belt Your Face Off! is a complete online singing course designed to teach you how to belt, which is the crazy kind of singing that Elphabas everywhere do in Wicked (to perform said "Songs of Death" like "Defying Gravity" and "Wizard and I," etc.). I've been a longtime practitioner of belting (specifically in my green girl days, as well as when I played other roles in college), and have taught belting to a bunch o' fun voice students -- so I decided to record everything I know into a mega-informative belting course that will make you laugh, cry, and SING TO THE HEAVENS! That's right! 25 lectures! Almost 4 hours of video content! So much info on belting, you won't know what to do with yourself! YOU WILL PROBABLY EXPLODE!

That being said, I've also published a how-to starter-guide-e-book thing (also titled Belt Your Face Off!), designed to get your feet wet, which you can download to your Kindle or Kindle App. Get it here for a mere 99 cents!

Finally, here are two video excerpts from the course. The first is the short promo vid designed for the general public, and the second is the introduction to the actual course itself, where I tell you a bit more about what's in store. Please watch them if you're curious! Or don't watch them! You can literally do whatever you want!

Love and singing, Felicia







Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Like a wine's flavor after being uncorked, my self-promotion gets bolder - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-sing-like-wine-flavor-after.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels