Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my felicia ricci article help article online voice lessons article singing course article singing tips article singing transformation article vocal technique article voice lesson article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog

Hey there!! I'm SUPER close to finishing my long-awaited Singing Transformation Course. (woooo!) 

I've been designing this mega singing curriculum for more than 2 years, and I'm finally on the verge of wrapping it up (plan is to release in early September...thank you for your patience during the process).

In the course I'm going to cover everything you need to know about CONSISTENT, POWERFUL, and CONFIDENT singing. It will include instruction videos, sequenced warmups, daily conditioning, audio downloads, and even some word-and-image PDFs of me doing singer stretches and lolling and other crazy stuff like that (you know how I roll).

Plus a select number of enrollees will get to work with me one-on-one (more details to come...) :-)

Badass singers who are famous today started off just where you are: with questions, concerns, and confusion. You deserve to stop being confused and reach your potential. It's my sworn goal to help you demolish bad habits and prove that you don't have to be born "gifted" in order to sing beautifully. Truth is, the hurdles and roadblocks we build for ourselves are so often imaginary.

I want to show you (1) how simple good singing really is, (2) how powerful it is to KNOW your own voice better than anyone else does, (3) how integral CONFIDENCE, self-talk, and mental imagery is to good singing.

BUT! Before I finalize everything, I need to make sure I've covered all your questions. This is where you come in, my friend!! Please take a few minutes to answer this super-short survey (it's totally anonymous, and literally one question haha) --



Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Help me complete my "Singing Transformation" online course!! - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-sing-help-me-complete-my.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels