Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my belt your face off article belting article how to belt article how to sing article how to sing like elphaba article learn how to belt article learn how to sing article online belting course article online singing course article online singing lessons article sing like elphaba article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog

I have exciting news!

We're just a few days away from the release of my complete online singing course, Belt Your Face Off! A Singer's Complete Guide to Belting, dropping on the internet this Monday, November 4 at noon EST!

The course features yours truly talking/teaching/singing/making merry on a bunch o' videos, as I guide you through singing techniques that are integral to belt-singing (think Elphaba in WICKED The Musical) and teach you how to belt! Belting -- the act of singing in a chesty register at a higher range of notes -- might seem mysterious and weird, but it's actually very teachable and attainable! You don't have to be born with a belting "gift." There are very clear strategies, techniques and "tricks" that I've honed over the years and that I want to share with all of you.

Belt Your Face Off features 24 videos, 3.5 hours of content, and over 30 warmups and exercises. All levels are welcome. And we get to interact on the class server through regular Q and A!

The total package costs $99 per student -- but I'll be offering a special discount code via Facebook and this here blog for people who are either (A) willing to share the link to my course via their profile, (B) willing to retweet my upcoming announcement on Twitter.

**Update! The course is now LIVE! Check it out!*



Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Learn how to belt in my complete online singing course! - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-to-sing-learn-how-to-belt-in-my.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels