Start Becoming A Better Singer Today!
Get instant access to the complete Superior Singing Method program today! Click Here Now!
Superior Singing Method
Superior Pitch, Tone and Vocal Range in Just 60 Days! Click Here!

How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog

How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing Become a Singing Master readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my felicia ricci article free singing lesson article how to be a good singer article how to sing article video article youtube article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog
URL Link : How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog

Related Articles:


How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog

I'm back with a brand new video!

This one answers top questions asked by you guys! Those of you who took my singer survey asked me quite often about my own experience singing and other more "personal" questions. I realized that while you may have gotten to know me through my singing lessons, courses and YouTube channel, you might still be curious about the Fel on the other side of the camera!

This video is a big departure from me, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Let me know if you'd like more videos like this or if you'll pass in the future :)


In this video I answer the questions:

(1) When did you start singing, and was it natural for you?
(2) Were you always this self-confident on camera, and in life?
(3) What drives you to be a voice finder?

In the video I also mention my nonfiction book UNNATURALLY GREEN, which chronicles the time I was in the musical Wicked, and you can learn more about it here: http://www.UnnaturallyGreen.com.

Lots of love,
Fel




Thus, this article entitled How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading How To Sing: Personal Q&A with Fel! (New VIDEO) - Angela's Blog with url link:http://becomeasingingmaster.blogspot.com/2015/02/how-to-sing-personal-q-with-fel-new.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels